The Holland Building has been one of Springfield’s most beautiful office buildings since it was constructed in 1914. It was built by Louise Holland Jarrett as a memorial to her father, T.B. Holland, a banker and prominent citizen of Springfield. It was purchased in 2000 by Allen and Mary Lou Casey, who have Casey Architecture and Casey Development Company in the building. On November 15, 2000, the Holland Building was placed on the National Register of Historic Places and completely renovated. Special features include the marble walls and tile floors in the lobby and hallways, transom glass windows on all floors, restored wood trim, decorative plaster ceilings and operable wood windows with insulating low-e glass. Contemporary amenities include high speed Internet and a complimentary coffee bar, and an adjacent 45 car parking lot. The five-story office building, overlooking Park Central Square, operates today with offices, on the upper floors and retail space and restaurants on the first floor.