SoMo Restaurant Week occurs June 15-22, 2019!
SoMo Restaurant week is a free perk for any Taste of SoMo participant. If you haven’t signed up for Taste of SoMo yet, please do so at this link.
How to Participate:
- Create a special menu item that can fit under a flat fee:
- $10 Coffee, Dessert & Drinks
- $20: Lunch Specials
- $30: Dinner Meal
- Restaurants offering lunch and dinner menu items need to donate $1 to Ozarks Food Harvest for every restaurant week meal purchased that week.
- $1 = 4 meals for someone in need
- Ozarks Food Harvest to provide materials, so restaurants can promote how many meals they provided.
- When a customer orders something off your restaurant week menu, they need a SoMo Foodie punch card and to receive one stamp; read more about the SoMo Foodie program here.
- All menu items will be promoted on ItsAllDowntown.com and in DSA press materials to drive foot traffic.
- All participants will receive a digital toolkit to promote their involvement on social media.
- Consumers will be encouraged to frequently visit restaurants participating through the SoMo Foodie Program.