Bobby Jaycox is a stand-up comedian, improvisor and writer. He started doing stand up after he finished high school. Currently he is a cast member and head monologue writer for STL Up Late (St. Louis’ only late night talk and sketch show). Bobby also co-hosts a monthly showcase “Comedy Smackdown” at Helium Comedy Club. In addition to traveling across the country to perform for audiences, Bobby also gives back to his community by working as a firefighter, EMT, construction worker, and substitute teacher.
Bobby was the winner of the 2013 Funny Bone Competition. He recently performed at the Detroit Improv Festival with his improv troupe: Burnside. His improv troupe: 50 Eagles, were the winners of The Improv Shop’s Cagematch Championship in 2016. He has opened for talented acts such as: Dave Chappelle, Steve-O, Carly Aquilino, Nikki Glaser, and Colin Jost.
FULL FOOD MENU Available to ALL SEATING
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Minors must be accompanied with an ADULT
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom.This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a FOOD item.
- Reserved Seats : Provides priority reserved seating. We assign you the best available seats at the time of your purchase, and they are held for you. For a party of two it reserves a booth and table for access to FULL MENU. Larger parties can have their own section.
- Club Seats: First-come, first-served seating on the night of the show.
- Our club seats are at tables of 4, so purchasing 4 or more tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
FREE PARKING AVAILABLE in the parking garage above our facility. Access the parking garage above us in on Campbell & McDaniel.
**DO NOT PARK IN PARKING LOTS MARKED FOR TOWING**