May, 21 2022 | 7:00 pm
420 W College Springfield, Missouri 65806
Donnie Baker is a rude, wacked-out, overzealous nitwit. You hear Donnie every morning on the nationally syndicated radio program “The Bob & Tom Show”. Now, you can see him live! He’ll tell you stories about all the characters in his life that you have come to love, like his boss Randy, his best friend Scotty Winkler, his ex-girlfriend Angel Skinner, and of course his mom Phyllis.
FULL FOOD MENU Available to ALL SEATING
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Minors must be accompanied with an ADULT
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom.This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a FOOD item.
- Reserved Seats : Provides priority reserved seating. We assign you the best available seats at the time of your purchase, and they are held for you. For a party of two it reserves a booth and table for access to FULL MENU. Larger parties can have their own section.
- Club Seats: First-come, first-served seating on the night of the show.
- Our club seats are at tables of 4, so purchasing 4 or more tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
FREE PARKING AVAILABLE in the parking garage above our facility. Access the parking garage above us in on Campbell & McDaniel.