July, 23 2022 | 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
507 W Walnut Springfield, Missouri 65806
SBC’s Classic Beer Mile Series is BACK for 2022!
Sat, July 23 at 4pm: “THE GREENE GHOST Beer mile”.
Sat, Sept 24 @ 4pm: “The 25 YEARS OF BEERS Beer Mile”
Sat, October 29 @ 4pm: “THE HALLOWEEN COSTUME mile”.
Sat, Dec 17 @ 4pm: “THE UGLY HOLIDAYS SWEATER Beer mile” .
$15 entry fee for each race. Register on site or online. Must be of age and sign a full waiver. Registration will open at 3:30 p.m. the day of, and will end at 3:50 p.m. for the pre-race briefing at 3:55 p.m. You can also prepay online!
Prizes at each race per Beer Mile for men and women:
1st: A free six pack.
2nd: One free pint and a standard shot.
3rd: One free pint.
Last: One free pint.
Best Outfit/Costume: one free Pint
Raffle for all other participants to win a six pack. (Raffle tickets given at registration/waiver signing.)
2022 Series finale prizes:
1st place men and women: A case of SBC Beer and your choice of a bottle of house Ty Iechyda Bourbon, Vodka or Rum.
2nd: A six pack of SBC beer and your choice of a bottle of house Ty Iechyda Bourbon, Vodka, or Rum
3rd: A six pack of SBC beer.
Raced all four races: Your choice of either a 6 pack of SBC beer, or a bottle of house Ty Iechyda Bourbon, Vodka, or Rum.
1. Four laps around The Cellar, a full 12oz can of beer (5.0% minimum ABV) BEFORE each lap. The start and finish line will be at the garage door of The Cellar.
2. Beer must be consumed before the lap is begun, within the transition area which is the 10 meter zone before the start/finish line on a ¼ mile loop/track.
3. No specialized cans or bottles may be used.
4. Each beer can must not be opened until the competitor enters the transition zone on each lap. Beer cans must not be tampered with in any manner.
5. Competitors who vomit before they finish the race must complete one penalty lap at the end of the race.
6. Tip the empty beer can over your head at the end of a chug to verify an empty vessel.