March, 17 2019 | 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
317 East Walnut St. Springfield, MO 65806
This class is about kettlebell swing fundamentals. Whether you’ve never touched a bell or you have experience and need to hone your skills it all leads back to learning and improving the basic techniques.
This workshop is for you if:
– you’re curious & want to see what bells are about ( Yippee!!)
– you think kb are scary & you’ll get hurt (let’s create a new belief!)
– have a case of the “not enoughs” – not fit enough, not strong enough, not thin enough, not confident enough. (Yada, yada, yada. This is false information!)
-think you can learn proper technique from a video (you can’t!)
This workshop will provide a safe & fun atmosphere to learn & explore.
This is also for you if:
– you have some experience with kb & think they suck & come from the devil 👿 (hmmm, me thinks there might be a technique issue!)
– you hurt when you do them (NO! They shouldn’t!)
– don’t feel strong in the swing or not seeing improvement (not to worry!)
This workshop can help you fix your swing & upgrade it to a new level while bringing back the fun!
This workshop is taught by Jennifer Simpson who has 13 years experience with kettlebells. 10 of those as a certified kettlebell instructor. Read full bio at www.bodysmithpilates.com
Only 8 spaces available
Registration is required by calling (417) 830-5579.
Bring water bottle and small towel to the workshop.