July, 17 2021 | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
301 S. Market Springfield, Missouri 65806
The Classic Beer Mile Championship Series is here for 2021.
The first one is January 16th.
$15 an entry. Register on site or online. Must be of age and sign a full waiver. Registration opens at 10:15 am and will end at 10:50 for the pre-race briefing at 10:55. You can prepay at the below link! Go to the menu drop-down and click beer mile entry! (tickets are non-transferable and nonrefundable)
$5 breakfast burritos at the event and $3 pours
Prizes per Beer Mile for men and women:
1st- 6 pack and 1 free entry for 2021 Beer Mile
2nd- Free pint coupon and silipint
3rd- Free pint coupon
Raffle for all other participants to win 6 pack. Raffle tickets given upon registration.
Season finale prize
1st place men and women- SBC Mug Club membership for 2022
2nd and 3rd TBD.
1. 4 laps around The Cellar, a full 12oz can of beer BEFORE each lap. The start and finish line will be at the garage door of The Cellar (formally known as Missouri Spirits)
2. Beer must be consumed before the lap is begun, within the transition area which is the 10 meter zone before the start/finish line on a 400m track.
3. No specialized cans or bottles may be used that give an advantage by allowing the beer to pour at a faster rate.
4. Each beer can must not be opened until the competitor enters the transition zone on each lap.Beer cans must not be tampered with in any manner.
5. Competitors who vomit before they finish the race must complete one penalty lap at the end of the race.
6. Tip the empty beer can or bottle over your head at the end of a chug to verify an empty vessel.
Click Going so we know how much beer we need. #fortheloveoftheBeerMile