Hotel Vandivort capitalizes on Springfield’s vibrant downtown culture to offer an authentic local experience through its 50 high design guest rooms. Book now!
With historic beginnings as a century old Masonic Temple, this repurposed structure features unique room spaces and a variety of individual room layouts. The design accentuates historic elements of the building, while pairing modern aesthetics with a vintage industrial vibe. The rooms are upscale and welcoming.
• Refrigerator, coffee maker, glassware
• Mini bar and snack basket with an assortment featuring local products
• 27 rooms with wet bars
• Spacious bathrooms with walk-in showers and toilet rooms (most rooms)
• 55″ HDTV
• Advanced scene lighting controls
• Optional mobile device control of audio, video and lighting
• In-ceiling speakers with easy access input
• Luxury bedding package
• In-room dining from The Order
Hotel Vandivort’s public areas function as downtown’s living room. Whether you’re meeting for a drink or looking for a spot to plug in and get some work done, enjoy the creative culture and social vibrancy.
• Open floor plan with exposed cast iron pillars and brick walls
• Dine and drink: The Order serves a full gourmet breakfast, small plates for lunch and an upscale dinner and drink service
• Multiple lounge areas with secluded group seating
• Get some work done at communal work tables crafted from 100-year-old wood reclaimed from the building
• Cozy up to the fireplace or enjoy the downtown action from the Walnut Street window seat
• High-efficiency LED lighting
• High-efficiency HVAC systems and water conservation fixtures
• Tesla EV charging station
• Low VOC and recycled content construction materials
• Recycling of construction debris
• Strong focus on locally sourced food and drink
• Location offers the ability to walk to downtown businesses, restaurants, shops, theaters and public transportation
Discover what you’re made of at Hotel Vandivort with a fully-equipped fitness center that is sure to work you out from head to toe.
• Stationary bike
• Free weights
• Yoga mats
Open 24 Hours; call for reservations