A favorite on the nationally syndicated Bob and Tom Radio Show, Greg has also appeared on Late Night with Conan O’Brien, Comedy Central, CBS, ABC, FOX, MTV and CMT.
Greg Hahn has parlayed his absurdly energetic, all out style of physical humor, one liners and crowd work into a performance of immediate pandemonium and continuous laughs. His unique stylings have led to numerous television, corporate and theater appearances throughout the US and Canada.
Greg was raised in South Florida where in high school he amused the Catholic nuns by poking holes in his pockets enabling pencils to shoot out of his pant leg.
As a college basketball player, his enjoyment of half court shots earned him a sweet spot on the bench.
As a Captain in the Marines Corps, Greg kept his men highly motivated and could not overemphasize that camouflage is continuous.
While a buyer for Lockheed Corporation, he thought “Why make $200 a day, when I can be a comedian and make that in a week?”
After several serious jobs where he refused to be serious, Greg turned pro as a stand up comedian and landed a job as emcee for a theme park lumberjack show. This supplied him with four audiences a day, intoxicated ax swinging lumberjacks, and a log rolling dog.
Soon afterwards, he worked as stuntman in the Wild Wild Wild West Stunt Show at Universal Studios. “For $20 an hour, I’d run out and get hit in the head with a stick, perfect!”
He continually honed his style of comedy then headed to New York City. While in New York, Greg developed into a touring headliner and costarred in the independent film Tomorrow Night which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival. Then, after successful shows at the Montreal and Chicago Comedy Festivals, Greg enjoyed television appearances on Late Night with Conan O’Brien (NBC), Premium Blend (Comedy Central), Make Me Laugh (5 episodes, Comedy Central), Louis CK’s Pulp Comics (Comedy Central), 30 Seconds to Fame (Fox), Cedric the Entertainer Presents (Fox) and Star Search (CBS).
FULL FOOD MENU Available to ALL SEATING
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Minors must be accompanied with an ADULT
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a FOOD item.
- Please show up AT LEAST 15-20 minutes prior to the show time.
- Please note that patrons arriving after this are subject to parties splitting up and delays on food & beverage orders.
- Crowds arriving near showtime run the risk of altering the start and end time of the show as well as the flow of food & drink orders.
- FREE PARKING AVAILABLE in the parking garage above our facility. Access the parking garage above us in on Campbell & McDaniel.
**DO NOT PARK IN PARKING LOTS MARKED FOR TOWING**