Jon Lovitz has been one of the best known comedians for the last thirty five years. He got his start acting in High School plays and developing his skills at the University of California, Irvine where he earned a B.A. in Drama. He also studied acting with Tony Barr at the Film Actors Workshop.
In September of 1984, he was accepted into the main company at “The Groundlings”. On March 28, 1985, “The Groundlings” appeared on “The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson” where Jon premiered his character “Tommy Flanagan of Pathological Liars Anonymous”. Following the introduction of this persona, Jon got an agent, and booked a movie, a series, a voice over for a cartoon, and “Saturday Night Live”.
Jon has been working non-stop since. He was nominated for an Emmy his first two years on “Saturday Night Live”. Along with his comedy, Jon is well known for his distinctive voice. He was the lead voice for the character “Jay Sherman” in the acclaimed cult cartoon series, “The Critic”. He has also appeared in twelve episodes of “The Simpsons”, even creating the character of Marge Simpson’s boyfriend, “Artie Ziff” (who sounds suspiciously like Jay Sherman).
For the last twenty years Jon has pursued a career as a stand-up comedian. He is one of the few performers to start as an actor and then become a stand-up comedian who successfully headlines nightclubs, theatres, and casinos across the country.
FULL FOOD MENU Available to ALL SEATING
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Minors must be accompanied with an ADULT
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a FOOD item.
- Please show up AT LEAST 15-20 minutes prior to the show time.
- Please note that patrons arriving after this are subject to parties splitting up and delays on food & beverage orders.
- Crowds arriving near showtime run the risk of altering the start and end time of the show as well as the flow of food & drink orders.
- FREE PARKING AVAILABLE in the parking garage above our facility. Access the parking garage above us in on Campbell & McDaniel.
**DO NOT PARK IN PARKING LOTS MARKED FOR TOWING**