March, 15 2022 | 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
305 South Market Avenue Springfield, Missouri 65806
Come celebrate St. Patty’s week at SBC! There will be Irish-inspired fare and beer specials all week. From brunch to last call, there’s a celebration for everyone! Live music, family friendly activities, tasty Irish inspired food features, and of course, BEER!
There’s a huge line-up of delicious food features all week:
- Corned Beef Reuban Nachos with Irish style corned beef, Swiss Cheese sauce, Sauerkraut and drizzled with a house made 1000 Island.
- Classic Corned Beef and Cabbage with boiled herb potatoes and served with a house made Horseradish Cream.
- Hearty Irish Beef Stew made with our McDaniel’s Stout served in a crusty Bread Bowl.
Brunch (Sat & Sun 9 a.m.)
- Get the party started with Irish coffees and Breakfast with 2 eggs, baked beans, boiled herb potatoes, 2 sausage links and sauteed mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Come grab a pint of McDaniel’s Draught, arguably one of the best Irish-style Dry Stouts this side of the pond.
- McDaniel’s Black & Tan Feature, made with McDaniel’s Draught Dry Stout delicately layered on top of your favorite pale beer, either Greene Ghost IPA.
Half pint of McDaniel’s Draught Dry Stout with a drop shot of choice:
- Iechyd Da McDaniel’s Bomb — Made with Iechyd Da Bourbon, house cream, and McDaniel’s Stout.
- Sweet Blondie’s Cookie Bomb — Made with Iechyd Da Bourbon, Sweet Blondie’s Oatmeal Cookie Liqueur, house cream, and McDaniel’s Stout.
- Sweet Blondie’s Mocha Bomb — Made with Iechyd Da Bourbon, Sweet Blondie’s Café Mocha Liqueur, house cream, and McDaniel’s Stout.