Hotel Vandivort capitalizes on Springfield’s vibrant downtown culture to offer an authentic local experience through its 50 high design guest rooms. Book now!
With historic beginnings as a century old Masonic Temple, this repurposed structure features unique room spaces and a variety of individual room layouts. The design accentuates historic elements of the building, while pairing modern aesthetics with a vintage industrial vibe. Our rooms are upscale and welcoming.
• Refrigerator, coffee maker, glassware
• Mini bar and snack basket with an assortment featuring local products
• 27 rooms with wet bars
• Spacious bathrooms with walk-in showers and toilet rooms (most rooms)
• 55″ HDTV
• Advanced scene lighting controls
• Optional mobile device control of audio, video and lighting
• In-ceiling speakers with easy access input
• Luxury bedding package
• In-room dining from The Order
The Social Experience
More than a hotel, we designed our public areas to function as downtown’s living room. Whether you’re meeting for a drink or looking for a spot to plug in and get some work done, enjoy the creative culture and social vibrancy.
• Open floor plan with exposed cast iron pillars and brick walls
• Dine and drink- The Order serves a full gourmet breakfast, small plates for lunch and an upscale dinner and drink service
• Multiple lounge areas with secluded group seating
• Get some work done at communal work tables crafted from 100-year-old wood reclaimed from the building
• Cozy up to our fireplace or enjoy the downtown action from the Walnut Street window seat
We believe that “going green” is more than a marketing tactic. By reusing a structure that’s been in existence for over one hundred years, the building itself is preserving a piece of history and the environment.
Projected LEED Gold Certification
• High-efficiency LED lighting
• High-efficiency HVAC systems and water conservation fixtures
• Tesla EV charging station
• Low VOC and recycled content construction materials
• Recycling of construction debris
• Strong focus on locally sourced food and drink
• Location offers the ability to walk to downtown businesses, restaurants, shops, theaters and public transportation
Can’t bear to leave your furry friend behind during your travels? Well you don’t have to – all wagging tails are welcomed at Hotel Vandivort. You will find relaxed pet-friendly accommodations throughout your stay.
* Deposit Required
Discover what you’re made of at Hotel Vandivort. We offer a fully-equipped fitness center that is sure to work you out from head to toe.
• Stationary bike
• Free weights
• Yoga mats
Looking to get out? Check in with our front desk to learn about near-by running, biking and hiking trails.