Good Dads is the only organization in Southern Missouri focused on helping all dads be more engaged with their children. It began when business leaders in Springfield, Missouri recognized the impact of father absence on child well-being and came together for the purpose of supporting father engagement.
Good Dads aims to encourage fathers by providing inspiration, resources and events to help dads be the best they can be.
GOOD DADS BELIEVES
- Every child benefits from an engaged father.
- Relationships are important.
- Businesses and our community benefit from engaged fathers.
- We are all in this together.
GOOD DADS STRATEGIES
- Create & Promote daily podcasts, weekly e-newsletters, public service announcements, and other pro-father messages.
- Promote Good Dads Strong Schools.
- Develop & Support events that help all fathers be more engaged with their children.
- Partner with the business community to reach more dads.
- Design & Develop programs to give all dads the tools and resources they need.
- Resource & Train groups who serve fathers.
Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m.-Noon